By donguigeek - 24/12/2015 04:32 - France

Today, my 4-year-old son is distraught. This morning we saw a man, dressed as Santa, passed out drunk on a public bench. My son is now convinced that it was his corpse, and that Santa Claus is dead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 894
You deserved it 81

Top comments

Did you try explaining that Santa is just really tired from preparing all the presents?

It's a lot of pressure being Santa... Delivering billions of presents all in one night... Hell, I'd be an alcoholic, too! No wonder he eats so many cookies, he has to soak up all the alcohol! But in all seriousness, I hope your child isn't scarred for the rest of their childhood, OP.

Comments

You couldn't tell him Santa was just resting? Either way, on Christmas Day he'll probably change his mind when he sees his present from "Santa".

Sathane 21

Perfect opportunity to come clean and let him know you've been lying to him all along.

Iamnotfat 16

Could've told him "Santa is passed out asleep because he was making presents all night for the kids in preparation for Christmas, don't you worry, with all this sleep, he should be full of energy to deliver the presents for all the good children on Christmas eve"

not sure telling him the truth would make things worse. just take him to the local mall & say "see, he's alright "

That sucks OP, hopefully he'll forget all about that someday

darthhera 11

Maybe now's the time to reveal that you're a liar and that Santa isn't real?

bobsanction 18

Now you can save some money not buying him "Santa" presents.

Did you try not lying to your child? Tell him the truth about Santa.

Well...looks like you are gonna be saving some money from now on

Dumb pile of shit they weren't watching tv