By Anonymous - 17/09/2014 21:57 - United States - Dewitt

Today, my 4 year old son groped my breasts and said, "This is what daddy told me to do." FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 546
You deserved it 4 689

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

this will get weird when your kid start holding any woman's breast he meets...

HJKM_fml 19

I think you need to have a little talk with 'daddy' because in no way is it cute or funny to tell a freaking 4 year old these things. I mean, what happens when he goes up to girls in his class and starts doing this?

Especially when acting out sexual behavior early is a sign of abuse. Regardless of where it actually came from, that's (hopefully?) going to raise some red flags from professionals who've been trained to look for it. Imagine having to sit down and explain that situation to his kindergarten teacher.

good god guys, its afunny joke! he wasnt told to go and do it to every girl! the kid will forget about it in 10 minutes. calm down. not everything is abuse or sign of abuse!

My son was the same way and I kinda encouraged it. Now, at 23 he's a perfectly normal well-adjusted man. So lighten up, everybody.

Right...So the parents should tell his teacher to "lighten up" when he grabs her breasts on the first day of kindergarten?

I agree with 47. It is funny at the time, but the problem is the kid learns that doing that makes people laugh and I can practically guarantee he will try this on someone else just so people will laugh.

calm down guys. its a joke. he wasnt told to do it to every girl, just to the mom. the kid will forget about it in 10 minutes.

we should always follow our parents orders they have reasons

alexhanakahi 14

He sucked on em a few years back. Why not squeeze em now?

Your kid used to suck on those sweater puppies. Now you get mad that he touched them?