By Anonymous - 11/05/2017 21:00 - France - Paris

Today, my 21 year old daughter introduced me to her new boyfriend. I had to call him "sir" for two reasons: he's 59 and he's my boss. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 043
You deserved it 387

Top comments

Eashy 16

I see 3 options: 1- She is trying to get you a promotion, 2- She's a gold digger, or 3- she loves him truly.

This feels like something out of a sitcom. "You're dating my boss?" *laugh track plays*

Comments

Eashy 16

I see 3 options: 1- She is trying to get you a promotion, 2- She's a gold digger, or 3- she loves him truly.

Looks like a big 'jobs program! I'll bet she calls him "sir," too;).

Hayley Smith: I came over here after the party, we started talking, and... you know. And besides, he has a huge... Stanley Smith: Penis. Haley! Damn. Hayley Smith: I was going to say "heart" but... well, you saw his shoes.

Cali made the EXACT comment I was going to LOL

This feels like something out of a sitcom. "You're dating my boss?" *laugh track plays*

59 and 21? If you can threaten him without jeopardizing your family's welfare, do it now. Otherwise, get a new job asap and then take care of it.

Take care of what? She's an adult. There's nothing anyone can do unless she lives at home. And threatening people never solves anything.

lukcy_basartd 11

Too ****** weird man, don't let him push you around at work and you might consider other employment options. Best of luck to you.

That can be straight up sexual harassment of a family member. You should turn him into HR and take his job instead!! Or you could play out a Horrible Bosses scenario and turn them against each other. Either or. Good luck!!

I know that a couple being 21 and 59 is legal and they're both adults but that seems like WAY too much of an age difference.