By Anonymous - 13/08/2013 16:51 - Canada - Galt

Today, my 16-year-old brother managed to convince my 22-year-old boyfriend that I breastfeed my pet parrot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 661
You deserved it 5 438

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Llamassss 21

I would imagine that would be pretty painful.

Comments

He doesn't seem to be the smartest bird in the flock...

perdix 29

The bright spot in this story is that your brother has a very promising future in sales or politics. The not-bright spot in this story is your boyfriend.

I highly doubt that the entire Canadian population is as naive and gullible as the bf (or at least I hope so). I mean, I don't like to call people dumb, but the boyfriend here sure isn't the sharpest pencil in the drawer.

perdix 29

#55, all you need is 50% + 1 ;)

Bird's don't drink milk 'specially human milk.. Hate to say it but your bf seems to lack quite a bit in the brains department.

I think we've all figured that out, but thank you for the input.

Your boyfriend seems a little bird-brained, to say the least.

Surely if you did breast feed a parrot, your nipples will be a sore red color with signs of tearing. It's best to show your boyfriend, in fact, show us and we'll try to convince him for you.

colvindj 22

I heard that breast milk is very nutritious for parrots.

Nurd4lyfe 7

I want to know how in Christ's name that topic came up!

maybe this is a stupid question,but who would breast feed a parrot?

No one. Hence why the bf believing it is an fml

You never know. There are weird people out there. Some of which enjoy pain.