By Anonymous - 01/01/2014 05:38 - United States - Albany

Today, my 11 month-old son started viciously biting whatever part of my anatomy he can sink his teeth into. He thinks it is hysterical to latch on while I scream helplessly in pain for him to let go. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 751
You deserved it 6 435

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Spanking is discipline. I was spanked when I was little and I love and respect my parents. It's to help them learn right from wrong not hurt them

Comments

My Dad's fix for my brother and I biting was to bite us back. It worked. We stopped biting once we realized that it hurts. Also, as someone who was bitten (somewhere in the 18mo - 3 year range), I can tell you that I do not remember a bit of it.

I agree with 8 but if you don't then you need Jesus!

you can fotce his jaws apart with your fingers

I'm a mother of 2. If you're screaming "helplessly" b/c of your own child then you've got a problem. When my kids started biting I'd give them a quick pop on the mouth. Nothing that hurt them (it was more of a startling factor) unless they continued to do it then I'd gradually do it harder. It never got to the point where I hurt them. I'll tell you what - their biting problems didn't last long at all, if it could be called a problem b/c of how short it lasted. YOU are the parent. So be one and stop letting your kid boss you around.

laurapiggy 3

Sounds like when this kiddo bit someone the first couple times they thought it was funny, and now they are mad they are getting bit like crazy. Oops.

The fact you use the word anatomy makes this sound a lot worse than it probably is...