By Nigel - 13/07/2015 21:15 - United States

Spicy
Today, most of my family was out of the house, so I took the opportunity to go to the bathroom and browse some porn. Five minutes later my sister comes and asks me to disconnect from bluetooth and that my "dinosaur noises" were blocking her and her friend's music. I'm currently hiding in shame. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 460
You deserved it 13 395

Same thing different taste

Top comments

at least she didn't know what it actually was!

Comments

MrThump 16

You watch dinosaur **** in the bathroom?

Reading the fml it sounds like op was the one making dinosaur noises, which is possibly more disturbing.

Watching dinosaur **** is as disturbing as it can get, honestly

i dont know i think my little pony ****, would be more distrubing then dinasouar ****.

psychopolarbear 28

Depends on the dinosaur. If it's some kind of Barney shit, I might actually think the ponies would be less creepy.

Your YDI is from the word most...never browse unless everyone is asleep or gone...

Please come back and explain "dinosaur noise"

Least you have a gift of sounding like a dinosaur when masturbating

TahoeFMler 22

Stupid ass. You deserve that.

This is the only logical response to this FML. Unrelated, I'm surprised there hasn't been a "lickalotapuss" joke considering this is the only relevant FML to use it on.

A lot of people use Bluetooth for music or speaker phone. It's perfectly reasonable if you are the type who uses your phone as an MP3 player and all that. In this case the OP just forgot their phone was paired from a previous use.

At least you weren't connected to a Chromecast, now that would have been awkward. You gotta be so careful with technology these days..

Alot of people seem to have bluetooth on their computers with family members. I find it so weird.

hopefully your sister doesn't tell your family about you making your "dinasouar noises" that would be a bit awkward ..