By Avomitmous - 09/02/2014 21:18 - United Kingdom - Bournemouth

Today, less than a week after moving in together, I decided to clean out my husband's messy room. In the process, I found a jar containing what appears to be a toenail collection. I don't think I'll ever regain my appetite. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 723
You deserved it 5 326

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He really should have toed you about that.

At least you didn't find another woman's underwear :)

Comments

I'll add that to my list of "Things to ask about before getting married." Thank you

You didn't move in together BEFORE he became your husband?

I didn't move in with my husband before we were married. Not everyone moves in together before marriage. In fact, out of everyone I know, only one couple has, purely because they had a child together first (by accident, but he is still loved nonetheless), and they are getting married this year.

Whoa, wait, I have so many questions. Your husband? And you've only been living together a week? Granted, it does happen, but not very often in this day and age... and also, your HUSBAND's room? You have separate bedrooms? And why were you cleaning his bedroom anyway? Unless there's vermin coming out of it, that's HIS responsibility.

See my comment to #74. Plus, it could be the place was his before she moved in after the wedding. My husband and I bought our first home together, but he's still in the habit of calling our room just his, and we've been married for almost 5 months.

drshn 22

Is it just me or did anybody thought of Dexter when you first read it.

That's gross, but I'm confused about something. How have you only been living with your husband for a week? How long have you been married?

Add this to my already long list of reasons to live together before getting married.

I think I saw that in a movie once... Still disgusting, though.