By andi0804 - 05/08/2009 01:33 - United States

Today, it was my birthday. The only call I received was from my stalker, who sang happy birthday with a japanese accent and asked if he could be my "special present". FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 870
You deserved it 3 585

Same thing different taste

Top comments

crackberrie 0

creepy!!! how come you haven't changed your number? (it sounds like this person has been stalking you for a while from your post)

Comments

Happy birthday! FYL. Why does your stalker have your number? If he's a legit stalker, you should block his number or change your own. Otherwise, I'm guessing he is more of an acquaintance whom you don't quite return feelings for. Also, I usually ignore these things, but remember: "i" before "e" except after "c." Sorry, but in a FML this concise, the word just stuck out like a sore thumb.

Actually, if you are referring to the word "received," she spelled it correctly. You're an idiot. I like how you tried bashing the OP when in reality you just made yourself look dumb. Congratulations.

usmingan 0

dear #15, before you correct somebody, you should make sure there's something to correct. :P

That rule is bullshit...it works on like five words in the English language. idiot

It IS after 'c'. You just made yourself look stupid.

Stephanieeex3 0

Well, let's look at the bright side, love. Now you have oodles of Happy Birthday wishes, thanks to your birthday being so shitty.. rotlfmao l: HAPPY BIRFDAYYYY o: Creepers, ftw l:

_MLSBIDGAF 0

LAWL~ Well, aweee ! That really does suck. You should have told him to come over and give you some "Birthday sex". Hey, some sex, is better than none @ all. AND CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT "OP" MEANS?! I've been wanting to know for like, everrrrr. Happy late birthdayyyyyyy

original post(er), the FML we're all commenting on in this case

He remembered? That is so sweet you should send him a picture of you sleeping......Of course if he is a stalker worth his salt he probably already has several.

I don't think anyone really is that lonely. Your stalker must be some form of comfort which exists in your head only. Happy Birthday anyway.

Antivirus_fml 0

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Oh i mean HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I hate to nitpick (Ha!) but what the shit does his accent have to do with anything?

Well if he isn't actually Japanese, him singing in a Japanese accent is just adding to the weirdness...

You ought to get down on your knees and blow the stalker, since you have no candles to blow because no one else cares about you enough to get you a cake. You need to hook up with the stalker. Once he gets to know the real you, he'll abandon you like everyone else already has. Happy Birthday, though! Cheers!

taoxyeuxmay 4

umm, are you trolling? that was actually funny. haha

I'm just trying to have a little fun. Look, when your write an FML, you are not requesting a group hug and moral support. This is not the place for that. With all the jokers and douchebags commenting here, do you think you would post a real painful episode in your real life? I wouldn't. I'd only post some things that I found ridiculous or see if I could sneak a fake in. My favorite day of the year is April Fools' Day!

bexox 0

Agreed, plexico. That also goes for the people that say things like "OMG this is not an FML because ____". It's not a support website for genuinely horrible things in life, it's meant for things that are a little crazy or ironic. God, I wouldn't post anything on here either unless it was something I could deal w/ being criticized by a bunch of 13-year-olds for.

sleepreader 0

plexico, you are amazing. I actually look through the comments before I read them to see if you've written anything... does that make me creepy? damn, and I'm Japanese... but I don't have an accent...

skittlefreak101 1

Well, sorry to hear about the stalker, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Always be happy, cuz it means you've lived another year!