By andi0804 - 05/08/2009 01:33 - United States

Today, it was my birthday. The only call I received was from my stalker, who sang happy birthday with a japanese accent and asked if he could be my "special present". FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 870
You deserved it 3 585

Same thing different taste

Top comments

crackberrie 0

creepy!!! how come you haven't changed your number? (it sounds like this person has been stalking you for a while from your post)

Comments

LAXer9393 0

it's my brithday too! happy birthday, fellow august fifther. :)

Happy Birthday! you wish u had more money Happy Birthday! your life's so sad it's funny wait since when is having a stalker funny? A: since when your stalker calls u and sings happy birthday sounding like a japanese guy

shadow35518 0

okay seriously people? why do you have to be so disrespectful? she had a terrible birthday i bet alot of you wouldn't be happy if everyone forgot you on your birthday. it's ment to be a special day just for you. andi0804 happy birthday and i'm sorry people have to be asses and nit pick everything. i hope today and every other day goes a little better! :)

I am so sorry. If it's any consolation, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

anyone who expects anything for their birthday gets an auto ydi.

lilbitch123 0

and anyone who tries to be a smart little bitch gets an auto "shut the **** up"

Says the girl named "lilbitch123" lmao though that was funny

vers_fml 0

hear hear, the fact she thinks she has a "stalker" makes me thinks she's just a middle schooler, and i'm tired hearing about their "horrible" lives.

That's kind of neat that you're friendly enough with your stalker to pick up the phone for them. At least you have someone to speak with when you're lonely.