By Anonymous - 22/08/2009 01:02 - United States

Today, it was my 17th birthday. My mom forgot and my best friend is out of town. The highlight of my day? The guy at McDonald's slipped an extra apple pie in my bag. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 849
You deserved it 3 174

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You do know that the price is the same for both one and two so they automattically give you two when you order one right?

Comments

My parents didn't wish me a happy birthday *booohooohooo* I feel so alone in this world let me go and find solace on FML. When are you gonna stop caring about what other people think? Get over it! Please! Life is just too ******* short

silkee_shiny 0

Its my 17th Birthday today as well :) feels good dontit?

Dee100 0

How many times are you gonna tell us? No one cares.

macc55 2
AntiChrist7 0

So do you care about the birthdays of the other 16million people who celebrate it on the same day as you? It's only a birthday, it nothing special. Besides, women don't like to get old. YDI

XTheDesertSongX 17

everyone on here, she didn't ASK for your pity stories. quite frankly, half of these people don't give a crap. OP if I were you, I'd try to remind my mom. maybe she did it on purpose to make you think she forgot and surprise you tomorrow... and seriously all you FML commenters, quit crying about how on your birthday your mom forgot. or how you had to babysit your ****** cosuin. really, get over it like OP should. maybe her mom didn't have the money to get her a present the day of her b-day and is gonna surprise her like I said... -:D oh mah gahd! nowai!

My parents always forgot my birthday when I was a kid, and my birthday was a week exactly after my little sisters. It's not such a big deal, when you are older and birthdays get less important to you, you'll understand.

Happy Birthday! At least you got another apple pie ;).

I'm sorry, but your own mother forgot your birthday as well as your entire family. Did you mother not click on when family members gave you birthday cards. There's a difference between your mother forgetting your birthday completely, I mean my mother knows the exact time I was born, never mind the date, and your mother just not doing anything for your birthday. When you grow up birthdays just aren't important, until you turn 18 here in england when from then on every birthday is a piss up.