By Anonymous - 22/08/2009 01:02 - United States

Today, it was my 17th birthday. My mom forgot and my best friend is out of town. The highlight of my day? The guy at McDonald's slipped an extra apple pie in my bag. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 849
You deserved it 3 174

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You do know that the price is the same for both one and two so they automattically give you two when you order one right?

Comments

What was the guy at McDonald's like? Would you like to give him some pie?

That sucks! My mum alway give me a piece of cake on my bday. Happy birthday to you!

What do you want, a parade? Stop being a whiny little bitch and move on with your life! I mean, how did the guy in McDonald's know it was your birthday? You more than likely told him, why? To get attention! Just like this post and, I know, by posting this you're getting that attention but it's just to get this one point across... SHUT UP! NO ONE CARES!

You deserved it for liking mcdonalds.

deliapearl 0

um...the pies are on sale... 2 for the price of one...sorry

crack3dup 0

I think this belongs on MLIA not FML

those apple pies are 2 for a dollar. did you get three? if not, yeah, your life is ******. your mom is an airhead.

I am so tired of those replies that read: "stop whining, my parents just say happy birthday". and "i never do anything for my birthday". MOST people are raised to expect a bit more than that. and it's more than disappointing to have a parent forget. so shut it.

WOW! HOW MANY OF THESE FMLS DO I SEE? "Today, everybody forgot my birthday." I'm sick of these.