By Anonymous - 07/12/2009 03:32 - United States

Today, it snowed. So, a guy I like and I decided to go sledding. I really wanted to impress him by going down the hill and casually slowing down at the bottom right at his feet. Instead, I crashed into him and broke his ankle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 839
You deserved it 35 719

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Casually slowing down and stopping at his feet? Riiiiight. AND he didn't think to move out of the way? SO MUCH FAIL. And broken ankles suck :(

elyssarae 0

That's what you get for trying to "be cool," and control any sort of setting. That's un-cool.

Comments

peroxideprincess 0

well, you did stop "right at his feet"... #32 i agree...how the hell can you impress someone by stopping at his feet?

How the heck would that impress anyone? I would be like "wow I wish she would hurry and stop already so it can be my turn" or "good, she stopped, my turn!" not like "WOW THAT WAS SO COOL, she's really hot!" ??? Oh, middle school, you are silly.

How would this necessarily impress someone? More to the point, you took a knowing risk to show off, so you brought it on yourself. (LOL) This is not an FML. Try again.

While you might not have impressed him you at least made an impression... in his flesh.

Slowing down at the bottom of the hill isn't all that impressive in the first place.

ronaldo_weasley 0

how on earth did you intend to slow down? last time i checked sleds didnt have brakes.

nonynony 0

I love the thought of you imagining doing this and having him say, "My god woman, you've got the best sledding skills I've ever seen!" How exactly did you think you were going to impress him?

redshortsx 0

that's why unskilled people shouldn't try to impress people they like