By Anonymous - 13/01/2012 18:58 - Canada

Today, it's Friday the 13th. I've never been superstitious, and I figured it would be a normal day, that is until my hot water heater exploded and rained water into my downstairs neighbour's apartment for two hours before anyone noticed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 730
You deserved it 2 420

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, at least you didn't get killed by a masked guy with a chainsaw.

I don't see why people think Friday the 13th is so bad. It's a Friday, it can't be bad!

Comments

Dixie19 0

It's not a "hot" water heater...it's just a water heater; if the water was already hot the heater would be irrelevant.

mizsunshine 3

Honestly, hearing people call it a "hot water heater " is probably one of my biggest pet peeves. It doesn't heat hot water!

Amen!!!! That's almost the exact comment I was going to post, lol.

I didn't read your comment before i posted mine. :P And I AM SO ******* HAPPY THAT NOT EVERYONE IS AN IDIOT!!!! It brings back my reason for living.

RabidBunny 10

You just gave him an indoor pool. I'd be stoked! :D

You're not liable if you're in an apartment I'm pretty sure. I just hope your neighbors had renters insurance. They're the ones in a pickle.

thats just unlucky. have fun paying for damages... yeppie for you (sarcasm)...

My brother cut his fingers off at a saw mill on a Friday the thirteenth. Ever since then I have been a little extra careful on Friday the thirteenths.

Really? You're blaming his own carelessness on an innocent day and then you're going to be superstitious about it?

HOLY, I JUST NOTICED YOU SAID "OFF". No apology from me will ever be enough. I deserve the bad karma coming my way.

No worries. I thank you for the apology. It just always sticks in my head. I know it was really just one of those weird things that happen, but I just can't help but be extra careful on Friday the thirteenths.

Bad things don't happen to good people, believe it and karma will be with you. You seem like a great person, so you're safe :) And I'll believe in your kindness too, and it'll keep away the bad luck :)

bri1215 7

actually bad things usually happen to good people, the book of job in the bible is a great example of that. but i would prefer not to go crazy catholic right now and put up bible references, so i'll leave it at that! well have a blessed day (:

True, but I'm cheering them up. Aren't believers of the bible, which are good people, supposed to be safe from bad things? Negative, negative...

every1luvsboners 11

You should go down there and get your water back and tell them to quit stealing your shit. Water isn't cheap.

Does anyone else LOVE to celebrate others fear of Friday 13th?