By bear - 21/05/2012 22:47 - Norway - Bod?

Today, it's been three weeks since I started using a hair-growth shampoo in the hopes of combating my balding. All it's done so far is make the hair I do have monstrously bushy, both upstairs and down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 940
You deserved it 4 368

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Shrubbish! That product is complete shrubbish I must say.

Comments

Trisha_aus 15

I mean if your wifey likes that...

for all of you talking about using hair growth shampoo "downstairs", maybe it was a supplement that is taken by mouth? anyway, op, perhaps it's time for some manscaping?

OP clearly said 'Hair Growth Shampoo.' Read before you write, my friend.

Pretty sure the FML states shampoo not pill.

You even said shampoo in your comment, idiot.

_Vamp_ 9

Congratulations. I logged in just to inform you of how stupid you are. That will be all.

luckyd880 12

Maybe op was drinking his hair shampoo. Or perhaps an injectable shampoo? Haha

damn people I said whoops. jeez, make a mistake on the internet and may god have mercy on your soul -_-

What I don't get is how you managed to get that shampoo way down yonder.. ..I mean, you weren't trying to, right? Right?

He probably had it run off his head and down his body when he rinsed. I am currently imagining the OP as one of those fluffy balls with googly eyes and large feet that they used for advertising back in the 90s. *giggles*

Yeah, that's what I figured too, I just felt like I needed to comment on this while I had the chance xD

reddudeover 2

You mustache silly questions? How about you shave them for later.

Why the **** is everyone saying "down there" and "downstairs"? What the hell is wrong with you people? Is there some problem with saying "on your feet" now?

Finally a theory that makes sense. Shampoo washes out of hair and is rinsed onto the feet. Ha, I said feet and the world didn't collapse.

Trisha_aus 15

I live Down under..not that kind of down under though...

luckygirl42213 0

Wait, you start balding downstairs too!? After all that time I spent braiding each and every...nevermind

Go to the shampoo department. Look for a light green bottle that says Olive Oil. Use very sparingly or your hair will look greasy. I use it all the time to calm the frizz in my very curly hair that has a tendency to frizz. My co -workers told me about it and it works wonders on what I refer to as happy hair. But don't waste money on hair restorers On second thought if your male(sorry did not notice sex) shave it off and proudly be bald. Bald men can be very sexy. I love it in summer when my husband shaves his head so he stays a little cooler at work.

And some have strangely shaped heads and look completely awful

pinkpixie06 11

#112- Your picture is so true! It's time we raise awareness!! ;-)

reddudeover 2

Hairy palms mom was right! :O Op you're from Norway, can you say hi to keevarou for me? ;p

May want to read the back of the bottle for something like WARNING IMMENSE HAIR GROWTH MAY OCCUR next time