By adults acting like children - 17/09/2016 20:31 - United States - Danvers

Today, it's been almost two weeks since any of my relatives have talked to me. They are still mad because I didn't go on a Labor Day trip with them and I've found out why. Apparently, they had plans for me to babysit my younger cousins any time they wanted to do something fun. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 910
You deserved it 788

Same thing different taste

Comments

Here's how to get them back for this. Buy a really irritating and vicious chihuahua with an incontinence issue just before your next big vacation. Then, take it with you at the last second, and every time you leave the hotel, condo, what have you, leave before them, get in the car, drive off, and leave a note telling them to babysit your incontinent chihuahua.

F-them! That was selfish and rude on their part. Good for you!

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Tell them don't make plans for you in the future without asking. Or Hire a babysitter next time. But that's not your job not now or ever.

I agree with another comment on here that it's unlikely a group of people who do something like this, have only done it once. I would absolutely sever any and all connection with them, without question. I would be disgusted to know such people. I hope everything works out, OP.

If they did this shit to me id probably kill them

I dont really understand how anyone could vote that they deserved this??

Well screw them. And just to rub salt in their wounds don't go next year either if there's another trip planned.

That's not fair!!! Sometimes us parents can be selfish ?. It's also not fair to assume someone will be the responsible one!