By Ouchie - 07/10/2016 12:51 - Ireland - Celbridge

Today, in an effort to be more active, I jumped out of bed ready for a morning jog. Or, that was the plan. Instead, I twisted my knee so badly standing up, it's now locked, and I can't move it. So much for activity. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 932
You deserved it 1 331

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't be discouraged OP. I've lost over 80 lbs and that has come with a few injuries. It's great that you're getting started, so don't let this unmotivate you. If it's too bad, a doctor visit might be needed. Good luck.

CheekyRaccoon 27

I was once an adventurer, but I'm unable to do as much, since the day a projectile hit my knee.

Comments

at least you put in an effort. .sorry it turned out poorly op!

That's a knee slapped! Oh wait.... you shouldn't do that.

This reminds me of the spongebob episode where he gets out of bed looking for his name tag and falls down the stairs to feed Gary "Blegh"

Dodge4x4Ram 46

You definitely KNEE to start slow & stretch properly.

ber4fun 23

This is what happens when your body isn't active often enough. Let your knee recover then try again, just don't give up because of this hiccup.

mermaidkeels 26

Just take the day (or days) to recover and catch up on your favorite shows! Make the best of a bad situation.

Don't be discouraged OP. I've lost over 80 lbs and that has come with a few injuries. It's great that you're getting started, so don't let this unmotivate you. If it's too bad, a doctor visit might be needed. Good luck.

Wow, good on you #8. 80lbs is nothing to sneeze at. And I agree, don't get discouraged OP. While your leg is healing, you can avoid going stir crazy with upper body only exercises. Stretches, arm curls, etc will satisfy that need to be active. And you can do them while binging Netflix :-)

Try not to jump out of bed like a maniac next time. Also take up swimming until your knee can handle jogging again.

Could stay active by being an adult and working Doing upper body only exercises as u say in ur room like ur 5 cuz renting or owning a property u normally say at home or in the bedroom y would u stay in room alone cuz no1 will love u except dumb mother n unless she's scum she loves her disappointment

#24, you must be 5. But I know 5 year old who write better than you, and are not so bitter. Take a nap!

Put down the smoking devices- your ****** up already

tantanpanda 26

Can't tell if #4 is an idiot or if they're just trolling. Most likely both.

JMichael 25

This why I don't spontaneously decide to do things..