By SpeakerPhone - 14/11/2009 17:31 - France

Today, in a big meeting, my secretary calls me saying that I have an important call waiting. I put the call through. It was my beautician, confirming my appointment to get rid of an ingrown hair. I hurriedly confirm and hang up to see everyone in the room giggling. The speaker phone was on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 774
You deserved it 7 327

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Does that stand for " You Totally ******* Deserved It Mate"?

Flamersplamer 0

haha YTFDIM for leaving speakerphone on.

Comments

XxCoolPersonxX 0

just wondering honestly how did you not know it was on speaker? isn't it loud?

Spitfire86 0

the point is they weren't expecting the salon to be concidered an important call

You have big corporate meetings on Saturdays?

Ew, what kind of disgusting woman has hair growing from anywhere but her head and eyebrows? I know from all of the **** I watch that women are completely hairless from the eyebrows down. Also, they have giant plastic breasts.

Spitfire86 0

oh please. I worked in a strip club and with **** stars. ALL WOMEN GET INGROWNS. It suck thats why we get it taken care of to look good for our men. We shave, wax, use chemical warfare and lasers.

spiderman0606 0

I think that hairspray takes off permanent marker too...

clockworkrainbow 3

What's the big deal? So people know you have an ingrown hair. Your co-workers should be embarrassed for giggling over something that trivial. Your peers are retarded, F Their Lives for being immature and stupid.

yoyomasters 0

http://www.ihatemindy.com/index.php?c=viral&m=index&id=a3164afc481d97ad36643becb5e77442

MermaidSongXOXO 6

Fire your secretary. From a cannon. Just sayin' :]

Its not the secretaries fault that her boss is an idiot, you had no idea who was on the phone yet you put it on loudspeaker? you are one huuuge dumbass!!

why the **** do you need to make an appointment to get rid of an ingrown hair? are you that lazy and vain that you have to pay someone else to perform the most basic hygiene tasks for you? do you have a separate "beautician" who brushes your teeth at night? getting rid of ingrown hairs is not pleasant and can be painful, but it's certainly something you can do by yourself. i guess unless it is really huge, but i don't see how that could even happen. this fml is just weird to me.

wouldn't you hear if the speaker phone was on?