By Oh - 22/03/2016 22:36 - United States - Winterville

Today, I wrote my girlfriend a song. She wrote me a 13-page letter on why we should break up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 007
You deserved it 2 200

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Am I the only one wondering the number of things she was dissatisfied that resulted in a 13 page letter?

Tell her it was too long and you didn't read.

Comments

I can't write a 13 page essay, how do you write 13 pages of dissatisfaction? But I am sorry OP!

Depends on what was in the letter. Also, if it was handwritten, I have seen people with huge writing. So it might have been close to 3 pages if she'd typed it. That being said, I don't think the GF is a bitch for writing him a letter. Some people do better with having what they want to say written out.

Don't take it to heart, OP. If she felt the need to write a letter that long, that just tells you that she's been holding in whatever issues she had with your relationship, long enough for them to add up. It's on her for choosing to keep those things to herself instead of talking them out with you. It's her fault, not yours.

I have a feeling she's probably really good in her English class... Anyways good luck OP

Just think: some people break up over a short text. You must have meant enough to her to get a THIRTEEN PAGE PAPER rather than a couple of words informally shoved into a text.

I've actually done something similar about 8 pages. But it wasn't a hate letter. Mostly a you deserve better but I can't help you anymore when after three years you still strive to be like your generational divorce and suicide stricken family. I couldn't have that in my gene pool so I closed things with a letter. But it only came after he broke up with me because at 6am after calling me 20 times while I sat on the toilet and didn't answer cuz phone was in another room....yeah didn't want that either in my gene pool.