By dee - 10/12/2011 10:14 - United States

Today, I wound up cleaning vomit out of the window track of my car at midnight, in the nicest dress I own, after my husband got completely wasted at his office Christmas party. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 792
You deserved it 3 317

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rexgar2000 10

sounds like he had a great time. could've worse at least he didn't throw up on your dress.

Draxanoth 15

Merry Chri-(insert barfing noise here)

Comments

conqueror57 11

You deserve it. Not the puke but you could've waited until morning to clean it, or make him!, or you could have changed clothes.

Hey genius, vomit dries later on so it will be hard when he or the op starts cleaning. Learn something before you post...

conqueror57 11

I know vomit dries. I'd prefer top clean dried vomit, it smells less. Also then you can hit it up with a scrub brush and vacuum the flakes. Plus, if you want it to be wet again, just add water. Learn something before YOU post.

My wife barfed on me and my shoes twice on our second date. I had to carry her home. I feel your pain.

You what? What were you thinking? Surely that dress is worth more than the cost of getting your car valeted! Better still, since it's his fault, wait for the morning and then make him either do it or pay up! After a night like that, go in with a meagphone/trombone etc at 6:30am and he'll agree to anything just to shut you up!

chocomilkshake 5

What are you talking about?? She had a rough night, how are you judging their entire marriage off of this?

Why did YOU clean it? You should let him do it himself!!

chocomilkshake 5

Maybe he was too drunk and you know, good marriages aren't always about being fair...(just because its his fault)...and apparently dried vomit is killer to clean xD

SAINTSFANUSA 3

Give & take is one thing but it is really your own fault for cleaning his mess

Mikayla1423 0

You should have made him clean it. I would never go near someone's vomit.

Hopefully he didn't do or say anything stupid at the party. :)