By Anna - 18/06/2011 16:54 - Estonia

Today, I woke up with a high fever and hallucinations. I called for my mother, who after checking me, swore that I was just hungover from a night of partying, called me a "f*cking hedonist", and refused to help. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 042
You deserved it 4 525

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Idonebeenhad 17

I think #2 is ******* retarded, who agrees with me?

MrSexyPants 14

Maybe you hallucinated all of that happening.

Comments

from a poor family spare me this life with these monstrosities

MostAwesome 0

I wasn't hungovered. I really was sick. My hallucinations were weird voices that i heard like drums and trombones and flies. Also i saw weird faces on the wall. I haven't hungovered before in home. Yeah, ofcourse I have drinked alcohol before, and two times mom has discovered that, but at both of these times it was just a glass of cider. Also i showed her the termometer, and still she didn't believe me. Also, thank you for good wishes.

MostAwesome 0

She once asked me, if i'm pregnant.

your mom is an ass for saying that. and if your having hallucinations you should seriously go to the hospital. just a thought.

sourspraykay 8

Where the hell is Estonia?

Google it & take a damn World Geography class.

You really need to learn how to use an atlas. Or even better, Google Maps. Or should I put it in your language for you? You is STUPID.

Kvinnohelvete 0

In Europe. Right beneath Finland and in between Sweden and Russia.

kilarbos 14

141 wow you're a special kind of stupid

I think if my child had a fever and claimed to be hallucinating, regardless of why, I would take them to the hospital and help any way I could. FYL for having such a bitch of a mother.

iloveparc 0
bnofziger 0

you probably were. or just high on something.