By Anna - 18/06/2011 16:54 - Estonia

Today, I woke up with a high fever and hallucinations. I called for my mother, who after checking me, swore that I was just hungover from a night of partying, called me a "f*cking hedonist", and refused to help. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 042
You deserved it 4 525

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Idonebeenhad 17

I think #2 is ******* retarded, who agrees with me?

MrSexyPants 14

Maybe you hallucinated all of that happening.

Comments

star17 0

do we have the same mother? lol

jackrileymac 4

tell her you have a kid and post what happens then

kimboslice778 0

she should start partying so maybe she wont be so bitchy

damn.. ive never hallucinated before what did you see??!?!

kaykay20 0

Don't recall alcohol causing a high fever or hallucinations the next day. Most likely would be some hardcore drug but seeing as he wasn't hungover the hallucinations were just brought on by the high fever. He should drink lots of liquids and take some medicine for the fever.

srgsk9 9

I know it's too late now, but my first call would have been 911. My next would be my mother. Then probably a sledgehammer to my mom's face had she reacted like that.

quite frankly, I can't say you don't deserve it. I guess you could say in some respects this is like the boy who cried wolf, except the result part being more like your situation. See, if you didn't drink, by that point you wouldn't have a hangover. If you're mother is aware that you drink often, than I really don't blame her for thinking that you went partying. My suggestion would be to stop drinking for a long time until the trust is gained back. There really is no excuse for any situation that is in close relations with a hangover if you drink often and many people are aware that you do drink often, because it sounds like you do. I drink, but not often enough to make people think every headache and everything thats similar to a hangover, to be a hangover. See where I'm getting at? It's true if you think hard enough about it... well I think the always or almost always sober people would think of it not as hard because it's obvious.

boatkicker 4

And if OP has never been drunk or hungover before?

you're seriously asking that question? read the FML... it's quite obvious that she has been drunk and/or hungover in past times if her mother seems believe that she was hungover due to partying. I'm pretty sure if she has been drunk and hungover before her mother would be aware, especially if she drinks herself. If a parent isn't aware that their child drinks, than they must be pretty dumbfounded. Now in the case that the kid drinks behind the parents back (which I have been in personally and seen in close friends)... the parents more often than not always find out, whether it be through friends, friends parents, the kids friends, facebook, twitter, etc. This really is a simple idea to understand and mentally process.

boatkicker 4

I have never been drunk before, and my mother has accused me of being hungover when I was sick. It's not totally impossible

I put my son to bed in tears tonight. he just realised that tomorrow is fathers day. My sons father often "forgets" his visits with our son and rarely take his phone calls.

thexChiotorie 2

You know, you could probably make this an FML of your own. :/

maybe a few years down the road, you could reverse this FML for when your mother is too old to care for herself and you're just about to call a nursing home for her.