By annoyedgf - 11/07/2015 12:44

Today, I woke up to my boyfriend standing at the end of the bed staring at a large wet spot. Boy do I know how to pick 'em! FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 996
You deserved it 3 371

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm confused as to what caused the wet spot, was it amorous activities the night before or did he piss the bed?

Comments

Badkarma4u 17

F his life for being with someone so clueless. This happens to men. There can be lots of causes. Lots of painless infections can cause this. I had a prostate infection that made me wet the bed once and even pissed my pants at work. When that happens a guy is scared and bit confused. I don't feel sorry for you, I feel sorry for him.

That must be extremely embarrassing for him..I hope you didn't make fun of him for it

Due to some minor infection, my GF urinated during sleep a few times. Grow the hell up. Accidents happen, and I'm sure he was far more horrified than OP.

Have you ever dreamt of being on the john and letting a glorious stream of warm pee out, only to start feeling a warm wet spot down there? Yeah, it happens to the best of us.

VoodooPriestess 16

Once I stayed up super late at a friends house and slept over and had a dream where I made it to the bathroom. When I felt the dampness I woke up and ran to the real bathroom to finish up. I started checking where I slept to see if I left a wet spot. I was SUPER lucky that day! No wet spot and when my friend woke up to me feeling around the bed, my phone went off and I said I was looking for it so, yeah.

Goblin182 26

It could be a bed wetting problem, or it could be he had to really go and he dreamed he was going and went. Either may, I know he was emabrassed how about a little understanding.

TypeOneDiabetic 4

Because not everyone on the earth is a complete prude?

You shouldn't look down on people just because he has health issues. YDI.

or he could have an undiagnosed medical condition