By Anonymous - 18/07/2016 01:02 - United States - Mio

Today, I woke up in the hospital after my sister saved me from "hanging" myself. In reality, my sister choked me because I ate her last chicken nugget. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 640
You deserved it 1 427

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If she choked you enough to make you unconscious, then lied about it in such a serious way, report her to every authority you can. That's not sibling rivalry, that's dangerous and mentally unstable.

Sounds like your sister needs an ass beatin

Comments

My brother once stabbed me in the chin with a fork because I sat in his chair at the dinner table.

Redgy22 26

The Mountain held the Hound's face to fire just for playing with his toy...So there's a presidence for psycho behavior...

GoT references. Yaaaas. But yes. That chick sounds crazy and I would definitely press charges.

What happens when she just suspects you of sleeping with her future boyfriend?

An FML from the pearly gates, I guess.

She choked you over chicken nuggets. Given that, how exactly is your lesbianism going to prevent her from suspecting you of poaching her boyfriend?

Tell your parents so they can get the little bitch either on medication or locked away in an institution

When I was younger, my sister said that she was adopted and that she was actually Beyoncé's sister. She then proceeded to hit my brother and me when we said anything 'bad' about Beyoncé. Your sister is pure evil though! bloody hell, OP. I hope you report her to your parents or someone, before she hurts you or someone else any further

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

You need to seek some very serious help if you think this is funny.

This is disgusting and abusive. Please tell someone, it is hard going against family but she needs support and so do you. She may well do this again. If you aren't ready to tell anyone yet, do talk to a helpline like Samaritans (they can be really good and are not just for people feeling suicidal but for anyone at all).

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Even if there's more to the story it doesn't give op's sister the right to choke them to the point of unconsciousness

That is utterly messed up! Hope you're okay, and that people will believe you OP!

I can see how this could happened. Me and my bro used to absolutely hate each other. At diner I would always take some and leave enough for him (although probably not the best piece of meat) but if he got there he would pile his plate with everything. Seriously could have murdered him (he felt the same for many other reasons). Love him heaps bow though!!

Oh yeah totally the same as op's sister risking killing her. Except wait. Yours isn't ******* abuse or actual harming.