By esoog - 19/05/2011 17:38 - United States

Today, I woke up in a panic to what sounded like a plane about to crash into my house. I was so scared, I peed myself and passed out. It was just my cell phone vibrating under my pillow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 523
You deserved it 48 392

Same thing different taste

By Anonymous - 03/01/2010 16:35 - United States

Today, I was lying in bed, staring at the ceiling with the lights off. It was 1AM, and I'd just finished watching a scary movie, so I was a little paranoid. I was about to fall asleep, when an eerie light lit the room. I jumped, got tangled in the sheets, and hit my head against the bed frame. Where'd the light come from? Not a space ship. Not someone breaking in. It was my phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 559
You deserved it 29 176

Top comments

We_Li_Ve_Fr_Ee 0

That is one pissed off vibrate.

Comments

I kid you not, my old phone had ridiculously violent and loud vibrations against any surface when it went off. I woke up screaming sometimes because it was part of a very loud, action-filled nightmare, and it sometimes scared the shit out of me when it went off in the middle of a quiet session of amplification-excluded electric guitar playing... Glad I got a new one... FYL.

ElizaDoe 0

this is a bit extreme for just your phone vibrating...

who sleeps with their phone under there pillow? paranoid much? how easily do you get scared. geez you need to get out more.

howd u know it was ur phone if u passed out... I say fake

Egnar 19

I've tried to recreate this scenario by first trying to figure out what a crashing plane sounds like, and, I'll have you know I'm an expert from all the crashing planes I've heard in movies like Snakes on a Plane and from countless cartoons. . .Next I put my phone under my pillow while pressing the silent button [which makes it vibrate], I wasn't impressed. . . I figured my poor results were due to expecting the sound so I ended up texting a friend who is notorious for not texting me back in a normal time-span and I took a nap. I awoke to the vibrating, and it shocked me awake because it reminded me of my alarm clock, but, I cannot figure out for the life of me how anyone could misconstrue it as a plane [which would mean the sound was far ABOVE YOU] crashing. . .

peachezthelette 22

i sleep with my phone under my pillow @ elizadoe so shut the **** up

i bet you were having a weird dream thats why you thought, it sounded like a plane crashing. plus outside sounds always seem extra loud when your half awake.

Lol now I'm not going to sleep with my phone my pillow..

shaniecerb 0

i dont mean to be mean but youre kind of stupid.know what i mean?