By clodius - 20/11/2013 18:25 - United Kingdom - Airdrie

Spicy
Today, I woke up from a drunken one-night-stand. The person I slept with turned out to be heavily pregnant. She tried to convince me that I am the father and that I passed out for 7 months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 220
You deserved it 23 284

clodius_fml tells us more.

Hi, OP here. I genuinely didn't think this would be published but here we go. Yes on that night I was extremely drunk and she was drinking heavily too, and I mean heavily. I didn't notice the huge bump because 1) I was shitfaced 2) She hid it extremely well. Anyway after talking to a few people it seems that this woman has been going around for the past 7 months sleeping with people and saying they are the dad. I have nothing wrong with people having sex when they aren't in a relationship but don't try and pin point your baby's dad on some bloke. It is wrong on so many levels.

Top comments

boy..i feel sorry for the child she has if she got shit faced while with child..

If she had been drinking heavily, I feel bad for that baby. Fetal alcohol syndrome is serious, not to mention she's probably been shitfaced every other time she's slept around and tried to pull that trick. :/

Comments

If the mother is drinking while she is pregnant, there is a good chance that she is not getting regular check-ups or taking the proper vitamins. I sincerely hope that the child is placed in a family that can take care of his/her inevitable ailments.

You're counting on a live birth and not stillborn or late term miscarriage? Is that optimism or not, considering how crappy all the options are?

purrypie 9
Girlie7 11

She must've read rip van winkle before and probably thinks people will believe it if she says that they have been passed out for months...

ASBriere 8

Give her name and contact to social services dummy

Maybe if you stopped ******* around you wouldn't have to deal with people like that.

Look on the bright side: there's no way you got her pregnant, 7 months ago or last night.

...This is the story behind My Name is Earl.