By AprilFlowers - 01/12/2009 17:15 - United States

Today, I woke up early and made my boyfriend french toast. When he woke up, he yelled at me because it was his dish day and I was creating more dishes for him to do. He made me do the dishes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 181
You deserved it 7 380

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Damarys 0

your bf certainly does not deserve any more nice deeds in the future

myhairynutsack 0

Get a new boyfriend. This one is definitely a failure.

Comments

wow, u make french toast for him and he makes u wash the dishes? wat an ass. he doesnt appreciate u... so y do him nice things? no more french toast for him

SmittyJA24 26

seriously? people are taking his side? so he has to do like 6 extra dishes! what a lazy asshole. dump this douchebag...

noshitsherlock 0

YDI for choosing to have a loser for a boyfriend, so STFU + GTFO

Sorry but DEALBREAKER! You gotta dump the ************. I do dishes by hand at home but I can't cook, so it's only fair that I do the dishes. If he can't work out a system like that with you, you shouldn't be living together. It's that simple.

well he's an jerk, and you have low self-esteem. you deserve it for being with someone like that.

AntiChrist7 0

Girls only love assholes. YDI

this is PATHETIC you both need to grow up. doing dishes isn't that big a deal, it's nice that you share the responsibility but you actually make a schedule about who does it when? wtf? why can't you just clean your own dishes when you're done with them and you can both work on the pans/pots.

OP: You are in an abusive relationship. Get out as soon as you can. Hopefully you don't have any kids together, because you don't want to be tied to this person the rest of your life.

I wouldn't jump on abuse just based on this, maybe he just really hates dishes... but yes OP, please do re-evaluate your relationship.

It's verbal abuse. She did something nice for him, and he got pissed at her for it.