By AprilFlowers - 01/12/2009 17:15 - United States

Today, I woke up early and made my boyfriend french toast. When he woke up, he yelled at me because it was his dish day and I was creating more dishes for him to do. He made me do the dishes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 181
You deserved it 7 380

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Damarys 0

your bf certainly does not deserve any more nice deeds in the future

myhairynutsack 0

Get a new boyfriend. This one is definitely a failure.

Comments

your bf is an asshole. don't put out :p an extra plate to wash takes 20 seconds

s1w1111 2

You can do better than him. He's a complete jerkwad. Imagine if you had a kid with him. Dump his sorry ass and find some guy that worships the ground you walk on. You'll be glad you did.

I'm sure she was totally thinking "I'm gonna make a huge mess so he'll have to clean it up bwahahahha"...NO that isn't what she was thinking she wanted to do something nice for him and instead of just sayin thank you he threw a fit like a little pansey ass loser who doesn't APPRECIATE his gf. Usually the deal is whoever cooks doesn't have to clean up after..if he got up and made her breakfast bright and early she would probably be HAPPY bc it sounds like he doesn't do nice stuff for her if he is going to throw a fit over something SO INSIGNIFICANT.

"Usually the deal is whoever cooks doesn't have to clean up after" Ok, let me cook you dinner. I'll make a full 5-course meal and use every dish you own. That would be ok, right? Or would you be a little pansy bitch about it and complain that I'm only making more work for you? "if he got up and made her breakfast bright and early she would probably be HAPPY bc it sounds like he doesn't do nice stuff for her if he is going to throw a fit over something SO INSIGNIFICANT." If my girlfriend made me breakfast as a favor and left me with the dishes I'd be a little pissed off too. I'd be fine with having cereal and cleaning up my bowl. It's not a favor if I have to clean up part of it.

If my boyfriend cooked me an elaborate meal I would have absolutely no problem cleaning up the mess. And no I don't have a dishwasher. We do little things for each other everyday...it's give and take. The point is he YELLED at her for something like dishes after she did him a favor. I would love to wake up to a breakfast made with love. The dishes would be the last thing on my mind.

Okay yeah dishes are a chore. Maybe he could have said something like "aw babe this was so kind and thoughtful! You know... it would be even more kind and thoughtful if you cleared it up... you're so sweet!!"

Seti_fml 0

She wasn't just adding one more dish to clean. You're forgetting about the dishes created from actually making it. Not to mention, some people are just grouchy in the morning without trying to be (i'm one of those people.) Doing the dishes sucks and while it was a nice gesture... it's still going to be a pain in the ass for him to clean up. I'm sorry, but you deserve it.

Damn, all you crazy chicks yelling at her to dump him seriously don't see what the guy's problem was, eh? If someone does you a FAVOR, what kind of FAVOR is it if they have to clean up the mess you made. If someone made you breakfast and then told you to clean up the dishes, wouldn't you be a little pissed off? Seriously, you chicks should never get into a relationship if you can't understand simple stuff like that and then would dump a guy at the drop of a hat.

if you really think your life is ****** because you had to do dishes then you are an idiot. if the FYL is for the fight, then i agree with you. he had no right to yell at you for making him breakfast essentially. so you dirtied up all of five dishes tops, plus utensils. its really not a big deal. i wash dishes all the time. its not a hard task. clearly he doesnt appreciate you. if my boyfriend ever yelled at me for something like that id throw the food in his face. although why dont you try this: everyone cleans their own dishes and then there wont be a giant mess for one person to clean :D !!

kozmikstarz 0

Why do you have dish days? Are you one of those crazy bitches that created a "chore wheel?" I hope he dumps you.

netdude 0

tell him to grow up, doing the dishes isn't a big deal... i do 'em all the time... only people that mind doing them are slobs... and i'm a 26 yr old guy... having a cluttered sink is messy... ew

kezzstar 0

Jeez, I do the dishes by hand all the time, it's not hard. You both deserve it for being whiny little kids. Grow a pair will yas? Besides, washing dishes is character building :-)