By L - 16/10/2012 22:59 - Norway - Trondheim

Spicy
Today, I woke up after having a dream which included sex with a very hot guy. I realized it's about time I get laid, because the hot guy was Brock from Pokémon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 625
You deserved it 6 906

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HooHooHa 6

After years of rejection, Brock finally gets some action!

zingline89 18

Gotta catch 'em all did not refer to STDs.

Comments

HooHooHa 6

After years of rejection, Brock finally gets some action!

charmedamethyst 14

I never understood why he was always rejected. He had the whole package - sweet, smart, funny, attractive, AND he can cook.

I wonder if he actually opened his eyes in her dream...

He wasn't rejected someone would pull him away everytime whether it was misty, max, croagunk, or bonsly. He just never had the oppritunity

I was always more of an Ash girl. And it's all good, I've had sexy dreams with anime guys as well lol.

Ash was only 10!!!... Slightly disturbing

Brock: the most cockblocked of all time?

Inheritance 10

I never understood why brock couldn't catch a ditto and have it transform into nurse Joy.

JerryH 9

Oh God, I read 20's comment wrong and that it said "and he had ****" at first...damn Communism is messing with me.

SneakherHead 5

Everybody hated on him because he had a huge Brock

FATTY_MCDOOGLE 29

You can't say no to the Brock.

I was like 8 at the time so I think it's safe to say it was okay, lol.

BeforeItWasCool 12

6- she's to young! I'd do her sisters doh :)

siickman 7

Well i mean Brock cant see for shit. Always like -.- ... Lol

56 - Same with every other Asian in existence....

zingline89 18

Gotta catch 'em all did not refer to STDs.

Neither does he catch the "sex" either.

I had a dream that i was being ****** like a god by a nidoking should i be scared lawls

89 - No, you should be euthanized... immediately.

stephanie8sasha 4

I always though Brock was kind of attractive! At least he didn't have a girl voice like Ash.

94yhy 8

I always wondered why he sounded like a girl when I was a kid. Then I shat bricks when I found out his voice actor is a girl — and a pretty hot one at that.

Yeah, they do that a lot in the voice acting business. Kids are usually played by women. Examples being Bobby from King of the Hill and the rich snob on Shin-chan.

mvc3ftw 17

I always wondered why ash never grew the hell up,people in all the other anime and cartoons did.

skyeyez9 24

I think they sometimes do that because if they use a male voice actor, his voice will eventually change and then they have to find another, and so on...etc

Well, clearly there isn't anything wrong with Brock. He is a piece of art.

Did you catch all of his Pokemon? If you know what Im saying.

"Yeah yooooouuu, Brocked me aaaallll night looong!" Will now be stuck in my head for the remainder of the day.

Did he Brock your world? Sorry that was terrible.

No, he brocked her like a hurricane. Sorry I know lame.

Well, you know, Brock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution.

jvmateo 0

Still hard as hell I'm guessing ;)

jvmateo 0

Still hard as hell I'm guessing ;)

My Caterpie just evolved into a Metapod and used string shot.

UncleMuscles 5

Did you make his onix evolve into a steelix?

BellaBelle_fml 23

Liking Pokémon does not make you lame, it makes you awesome!

CallMeMcFeelii 13

I loved Pokemon when I was a youngin but I never had a wet dream about Misty. Charlize Theron..well that's a different story.

But a picture of a poorly drawn dog and a bone is pretty lame.

Ash --> Caterpie --> Immediate String-shot Brock --> Onix --> immediate Harden At least you chose well.

kittytub 12

charm, sleep power, harden, pound. the ultimate date rape set of moves.

TwiztedYuri 9

79 what's the point in charm if sleep powder does the job.