By Anonymous - 08/07/2012 11:26 - Australia

Today, I witnessed my boyfriend sneeze in his hands, and then lick it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 107
You deserved it 3 496

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think this relationship is snot going to work. But who nose, she's the one who picked that booger.

Comments

flashback.miss 28

░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█ ░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█ ░▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█ █▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█ █▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█ ░█▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█ ░░█░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█ ░░░█░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█

princessmollysue 9

I don't know what to say either ..... SMH .....

I've seen an FML like this before. At this point, I'm just curious what is the thinking, or lack thereof, in this situation.

Natural cleaning. He has developed the trait of dogs and cats. Look after him OP, he needs a good owner.

perdix 29

That snot a good thing to see.

Sorry, our other legendary commenter, docbastard, managed to beat you to the punch on that snot pun... Maybe next time, thy great perdix.

perdix 29

#50, he just beat me by two minutes. I didn't see a "snot" comment when I skimmed what had been written. It was just unlucky that I boogered this one up.

hockeyoceancity 13

Not his mouth though? Would you want to swap spit with him?

^ Oh, absolutely I would, he's sexy and he knows it. ;p Ick.

deransc 19

The only thing you would say after that happened is "Wash your hands"? That person would right then and there, become my ex!

That's disgusting! I'm a germaphobe... I see people all the time sneeze in their hands and want to give hand shakes!!! The things people do!!

ash1rose 11

I'm not a germaphobe but that's gross. I try to sneeze into my shoulder if no tissues are available plus I also carry hand sanitizer just in case.

Yes it is gross I get sick thinking about that! But I always always carry hand sanitizer too :) it comes in handy

Also I hate it when people sneeze without tissues or anything to block it, I can feel their germs attacking me xD (I know I have issues!)

cjinx13 3

Excuse me while I go throw up somewhere.

perdix 29

Just don't throw up in your hands and lick it while your girlfriend watches. You'll get ratted out on FML.

Wow that's nasty... what was his excuse? Trying to strengthen his immune system?

That is REALLY gross. Definitely FYL, poster - yuck!