Do it again

By thornrose22 - 01/11/2009 00:22 - United States

Today, my boyfriend went down on me for the first time. After about five minutes, he sneezes violently on me. I don't know what's worse, him getting snot all over my intimate bits or the fact that the sneeze felt better then what he was doing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 222
You deserved it 3 198

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Guys need to admit they need some guidance when we are down there. We just basically have a hot dog, and if you've ever had a popsicle, you've had sufficient training in fellatio. (Lots of girls don't have a clue what to do with the balls.) You women have this labyrinth of lips and folds and nubbins and slots, and we have no idea when to begin! Even harder if it's covered in hair. So, if a sneeze is better than his technique, YDI for not telling him what you want! He ain't down there for his own enjoyment and would be rightfully pissed if he found out his efforts were for naught.

Comments

somewhere on this website there's an FML saying "today I went down on my girlfriend... after a bit of me being amazing I accidentally sneezed on her!"

Lol I could see that if your not shaved down their...

perdix 29

That's what the last guy said! (Old joke. I'll write the whole thing out if someone wants to hear it.)

perdix 29

Guys need to admit they need some guidance when we are down there. We just basically have a hot dog, and if you've ever had a popsicle, you've had sufficient training in fellatio. (Lots of girls don't have a clue what to do with the balls.) You women have this labyrinth of lips and folds and nubbins and slots, and we have no idea when to begin! Even harder if it's covered in hair. So, if a sneeze is better than his technique, YDI for not telling him what you want! He ain't down there for his own enjoyment and would be rightfully pissed if he found out his efforts were for naught.

KingHumanity 0

Who says going down on your girl isn't enjoyable for you? I'd do it without the need for her to request.

perdix 29

I'd like to see more guys chime in on the subject. I think I have only one guy who said he liked eating pussy for it's own sake. Most guys do it to make their women happy and in exchange for favors they really like. I've been with several girls who required that I eat them before they'd blow me. I'd like to hear other guys' thoughts on the topic.

thornrose22 4

lol ok 1. i am shaven and 2. I tried to guide him and tell him what I would like but he just could not get it. He kept biting me and stuff.

oh nooo! :D no biting! no wonder a sneeze felt better. u should "unintentionally" bite him on his penis and see if he likes that (not hard tho) im sure he will stop that. the other thing is, try redirecting him gently and go on about it ;) when it feels good. positive reinforcement works. if all else fails and u need that for ur only ******, since most women don't have and ****** during sex (which is sad when i heard that), get a vibrator! :):):) its great too!!!

i never met a guy who didnt like to eat pussy. hahahha...i had one bf who would go off :D after awhile i had to redirect him to the main course :)!!!

perdix 29

omghehehe, You must be tasty.

big :). ive been told i have a sweet............ :)

bethiebebe 0

every time a guy goes for down there I always stop them and reassure them they don't need to. I mean it's nice but I always feel bad because eating someone out is definitely something I wouldn't want to do. I'd rather just suck the guy off, haha. I'm just too unsure of whether it's something the guy likes to do and I wouldn't want them to do something they don't want to, that's no fun.

valmont_fml 0

I'm inclined to agree. For whatever reason, guys seem afraid to ask what feels good, and girls seem afraid to say what feels good. Communication is a good way to go.

OMG i totally know what you mean!! me too!! i always worry about that too and i worry that if i take too long to ****** he gets bored

Haha, Omg! that's hilariously disgusting! FYL!

Wow...Some guys need guidance...And some of them dont...lol...But shaving is must..dats nasty not to shave.