By Anonymous - 05/06/2009 13:20 - United States

Today, I went to watch the Movie "UP." At one point in the movie I got really sad and started to cry a bit. The 7 year old girl next to me noticed and told me to shut and man up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 750
You deserved it 21 113

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Phlecks 0

Hey, **** all of you who won't admit to crying during a disney movie. Air Bud. Right here. If you didn't cry during Air Bud then your soul is a black pile of ash and evil.

What's it like to be put in place by a little girl?

Comments

whatshorts 0

Agreed with #18; she has to man up herself and mature a little. Definitely cried as well. You're not alone in that. It caught me off guard how sad it was.

Ahahahahaha! It's okay, I think I've cried every time I watch a Disney movie... No matter how many times I've seen it.

ambisaurus 0

yeah it was a sad movie. people who are saying "who cries at a disney movie" obviously dont have a heart

Disney OWNS Pixar morons. And considering it's billed as a Disney/Pixar Movie you twats are arguing a moot point lol

The beginning of that movie is the most emotionally moving thing released by Disney since Mufassa was trampled to death... If you didn't tear up a bit during either of those scenes, you have little to no soul.

l30n 0

lol @ #13 anyway, I think we should focus on how the girl's education is messed up. being 7 or 12, she should know it's not of her business if a man beside her is crying over a disney/pixar film.

I just love how every good site I go to, slowly over time degenerates into a page full of youtube comments.

That child doesn't have a heart. That movie was SAD.

elastisch 0

Awww, what a little bitch.

FBIWarning 0

who cries during movies? really?

musiciangirl591 16

I cried during Marley and me, A Walk to Remember, UP, Wall-E

I honestly can't remember myself ever crying during a movie, but I can understand why people cry during certain movies, especially during a majority of Disney movies.