By Briscuit - 01/06/2012 21:05 - Canada - New Westminster

Today, I went to the hospital for stomach pains, and was told that it sounds like I have an ovarian cyst. My mom went into a rage, screaming that I'd lied to her about being a virgin. Despite the doctor explaining that sexual activity has nothing to do with it, she refuses to believe him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 271
You deserved it 2 001

Briscuit tells us more.

2- My mother did eventually understand you can get it while still being a virgin. She thought the doctor was covering for me so I wouldn't have to tell her I was sexually active. When we got home we looked up articles and I proved it to her. Either way, I'm still going to be in a crap load of pain when these puppies burst if they decide not to remove them...

Top comments

So she believes the doctor's diagnosis but not his explanation? Sorry OP hope your mom comes around soon.

I'm sorry about your mum! Get better soon!

Comments

Ur mom's a moron =_= don't u hate wen parents are unfair?

I have a ovarian cysts... I know that feel, bro

I've had ovarian cysts for three years while being a virgin. It's not rare, any woman can get them. Most women actually do, but they don't get large or extreme enough for notice. Mine haven't gone away with contraception, but most do. I don't really know what the big deal is. Also, when I went in for the ultrasounds I needed, there was never an assumption of a "teen pregnancy" case.

Sounds like she is just looking for excuses. Sorry bro. That sucks.

XxxT3rr4xxX 25

Your moms retarded for not listening to the doctor one, and she must have a complex because she really wants to believe that you are a floozy or impure. I know how you feel my mom is like that.

She refuses to listen to a doctor? Nice mom

I'm sorry, hope you get better soon and hope your mom gets Stine sense

ugh why do parents get so pissed off when their child loses their virginity? like whose virginity is it the family virginity? no stfu

Example #2566643 of people who shouldn't have had children.