By Anonymous - 12/10/2015 02:02 - United States

Today, I went to the hospital for a scan. The tech went wide-eyed and stared at his screen in horror before realizing I could see him. He wouldn't tell me what he saw, apparently only my doctor is allowed to do that. So now I have to wait for god knows how long to get my results back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 037
You deserved it 1 670

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The tech can't legally tell you. But in all honesty he could be wrong. In the hospital I have had techs say someone had cancer/stroke/ etc. which they didn't. Or that someone is completely normal and fine, but were full of cancer.

You'll get to know soon OP. You'd rather hear it from a professional anyways. The tech could just see something normal that he thinks is off.

Comments

That's terrible. God bless. Hope everything's fine. And even if something does come back, just have faith it will be healed!

QueenApocalypse 19

Don't worry too much! Best of luck to you. We need a follow up btw!

this desperately needs a follow up. we need to know what shocked the scan technician so badly!

Doctors are the only ones able to release information to patients, and if it was something critical, you would not have been kept waiting for an update since the tech would have informed the doctor right away, or get the radiologist to prioritize your result. Either way, I hope it isn't something severe and if it is, you were treated right away.

What a great way to play off watching **** on the job.. in all seriousness I'm sure you'll be fine OP keep your head up

i used to work at a hospital as a guard sometimes they do that to **** with you

Why would this poor person EVER deserve that?

Please fill us in, so we can either laugh with you or support you.