By Arielle - 31/01/2012 11:07 - Australia

Today, I went to the hospital emergency room to visit my boyfriend who had badly sliced his leg open. It ended with me being admitted with a possible head trauma, after hitting my head on the wall and floor as I collapsed at the sight of his wound. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 588
You deserved it 4 397

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iAmScrubs 19

You can sing each other love songs across the hallways. We'll call it Hospital Musical.

Comments

TheDrifter 23

Now all we need are a few more people like you and the hospital can have a fainting war to go with the farting war down the road.

I thought farting wars led to fainting wars. Well they do if done properly.

CaptainPickles72 18

After the farting and fainting (if the farting war was done properly) wars, the whole building would have an orgy to celebrate the success of both campaigns! I just love happy endings! :)

denny3206 0

Hope you have a new found respect for wound care nurses

flockz 19

now you can play a sexy nurse for him! just make sure to remove all head wraps/bandages from your mouth area so he doesn't get friction burn when you're down there.

hateevryone 14

if you can't stand the sight of wounds, you shouldn't have went.

Like I said to 8, how was she supposed to know how big is was supposed to be?

A100893 30

It's the thought that counts? Hope your head's okay, and maybe you could walk out of the hospital hand in hand when you recover. How romantic.

musicluvr2000 11

2 wrongs don't make a right neither do 2 people in a hospital

You better not finish that sentence.....

CaptainPickles72 18

... but then a took a ***** to the knee? Yeah, that sounds right!

aww happened to my bf when he came to visit me its sweet that you went even though you had a problem!