By hey-o - 23/02/2009 23:09 - United States

Today, I went to the hair salon to cut 6 in. off my hair. When I got there I decided to get my upper lip waxed for the first time. When my boyfriend came to pick me up for our date I asked if he noticed anything different about me, the first thing he said was "I see you got rid of you mustache." FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 234
You deserved it 10 815

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that was mean. women get facial hair, it is life. If I had a gf and if she had it. i would not care, unless it bothered her. I would compliment her on her haircut. i would be looking into her eyes anyhow and not notice much^_-

actually, females probably shouldn't shave their facial hair cuz they'd get stubble...wax is good

Comments

Haha your boyfriend sounds like a jerk! Honest, but a jerk. We all get facial hair... he needs to chill. But maybe next time get rid of it before it gets to 'mustache' level. lol All the guys are picking on AliSama because he's a nice guy, and every woman who read his comment said, "Aww," and wanted him as her boyfriend! I know I would; he sounds like a sweetheart. =)

Diabeetus 0

Amkii you're a liar, guys like AliSama get friendzoned while guys who get girls say stuff like "I'm glad you shaved your mustache."

Alternatively, they send this FML link to others as a "hint".

Nice guys are actually appriciated by some girls. We aren't all shallow bitches...

yikes, ahaha that's pretty funny but i mean if it's noticeable enough for a guy to have noticed it you should've taken care of it waaaaaaay before.

#28 i was engaged till i found out she was a liar and wanted to use and steal from me and my family. If i wanted it to be just for looks, i would have stayed with her. She was very very pretty. It didn't stop me from dumping her. Better single then screwed over financially and emotionally. being single is not being gay. sorry. logical fallacy.

CallHerAlaska17 0

All these guys are being jerks, but the writer of this FML should know that her boyfriend didn't mean this to be mean. Your "moustache" probably didn't really bother him in the first place. He probably just said that because he had noticed that you had hair there and thought it was odd. Guys are brainwashed by the media to think that all girls should be hairless and perfect. I'm sure your boyfriend thinks you're beautiful.

greenfairy_fml 0

AliSama, #28 was being sarcastic... and OP, he was being tactless, but guys don't really know how to word things, so I wouldn't really take offense to it.

yoursavinggrace 0

Unfortunately, it's true that the nicest guys turn into assholes after dating. And girls complain about it, but it's really all our fault. Guys say things like "I see you got rid of your mustache"- That's just outright mean. But girls, we go behind people's backs and turn all their friends against them and manipulate their lives untl they're completely ruined. Honestly, guys are just assholes out of defense, seeing as the larger percentage of girls can be really bitchy. That's why guys turn into playas, they finally learn the girls' game and get revenge. Any girl complaining about guys being assholes should really make sure that she's not one herself. AliSama, don't listen to all those guys who are demeaning you because you're actually a decent person. They may claim that you get "friendzoned", but you will find someone out there who's perfect for you..while they're all stuck with their "hot" bitchy girlfriends who try to manipulate their lives. Don't worry, you win.

#34 thanks. ironically that is what my ex did to me. started speaking behind me to my family and people i knew. I feel sorry for her. Someone who backlashes at a person who just told people we never got along. People can be cruel and evil. it doesn't mean i should become that way. Life has been a ride of pain, but it made me a stronger person. #35 With time, anything is possible. I would rather be single then ruing my life and someone else's due to a rash decision based on hormones. thank you for the encouragement and the compliment_^-

necomni 0

lol, all the dudes ragging on AliSama are just pissed because they're too busy trying to pick up hot chicks instead of genuine ones. Ali, man, acting like a jerk unfortunately happens to many dudes after they start dating their bitchy-but-hot girlfriends. Ignore these pricks, and the time will come when you find some great girl of your own because you know what to look for in a girl. Of course, this is coming from someone who's single -- and happy. I've been asked out plenty but found it better to remain single than go out with someone who's ****** up, y'know?