By toothache - 14/05/2013 12:03 - United States - Morton Grove

Today, I went to the dentist to get a tooth filled. The nurse just finished taking my info when the doctor came in and started drilling. Through my chorus of screams he realized he'd forgotten to numb me. His only response was, "Guess I forgot to numb ya, huh?" while giggling. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 376
You deserved it 4 392

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

You should have kicked him in the crotch to see if he had numb nuts, or just was one.

Some people just shouldn't be in a medical field. Loons.

Comments

I've gotten teeth filled before without numbing even asked if I wanted any I said no, and that was when I was ten. Moral of the story is you are a pussy

FlowerMama 20

Considering you called him a slang term for a piece of anatomy that is commonly used as a rather painful passage for things many times its size, you may want to rethink using that as an insult. Additionally, not everyone has the same exact nerves in the same exact teeth. Yours might be fine, but others have horribly sensitive teeth that cause them the most awful pain when being drilled.

kittenlove11 18

i would be sooooo angry i hate going to the dentist

ninjajoehenes48 8

I am scared of the dentist and I am 18. They didn't use enough to numb me once because the cavity was deeper than they thought. I felt that for at least a week after. Those damn dentists are evil and they should be destroyed!

That's malpractice. Take your pain out of his wallet in court.

malpractice lawsuit. dont even think twice, youre entitled to money now. that's what his liability insurance is for.

Dentists are evil!! I had a similar experience. They just don't care; they usually think you're being a little ********, but in reality, you're in excruciating pain! Sorry, OP...

I've had plenty of fillings without anaesthetic it's not that bad. grow some balls

i think that is illegal, is it not?? or is that just my own sanity??