By meh - 04/01/2010 22:29 - United Kingdom

Today, I went to the dentist to get a baby tooth which had decayed removed. After almost an hour, I came out with a numb mouth and a missing tooth for life. It was not a baby tooth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 076
You deserved it 6 522

Same thing different taste

Comments

emmmilyyy 0

you should probably find a good lawyer and sue for malpractice. then find a new dentist.

Whether or not it was a baby tooth, it still needed to be removed. That's not malpractice.

it was still decayed... why would you want to keep it in? it would just be painful O.o get a false one if you can afford it, no biggy

FYL, on the other hand, you might get a fat payout. To all those saying "Brush more often", you can still get tooth decay if you brush twice a day for two minutes daily (the recommended amount). Also, brushing too much is also detrimental as it accelerates the wear on your enamal which, as it happens, causes decay. Perhaps OP brushed their teeth 30 times a day? People on FML really need to keep quiet instead of criticising people for mistakes that they might not have made anyway.

ha at least you're British. its kind of expected for yall to have crappy teeth

Prick. Don't assume things about another nation.

Naughty, naughty! I'm British and my teeth are pretty damn fabulous ;) You could comment if the USA was flawless, but shit, you have a lorry load of fat bastards.

xx_irish_rose_xx 0

unless it was a front tooth, this isn't much of a fml.

crystal333 0

dude, i got 4 of my adult teeth pulled out without numbing my mouth it didnt hurt THAT bad

but wait if it was decayed, wouldn't it have had to come out anyways, regardless of whether it was a baby tooth or an adult tooth? so what exactly is the problem? i'm confused.

Gotta love British teeth. Do they even sell toothpaste and floss in England?

riku3220 2

I'm surprised they have dentists there.

seriously? americans talking about britain's appearance? hahahaha, ******* ROFL

You're fat, greasy, stupid, can't understand sarcasm and get excited like a little baby by someone shouting the name of your country. My teeth are white and shiney.

imperfectclarity 0

USA! USA! USA! [...the way Homer Simpson chants it.] :)

yes and mouthwash too!!! where did this 'british people have awful teeth' thing come from? we can get treatment easier, we don't need insurance and the nhs price is greatly reduced from the private price. private checkup cost me £45, nhs cost me £12 and i got a free professional clean.

dudeitsdanny 9

For some reason, I feel compelled to blame Monty Python...

Bite me, Spaceghost. :] I'll laugh if your teeth slowly decay and fall out, and you get a British dentist. Along with every other idiot insulting Britain.

So, are you complaining because a rotting tooth was taken from your mouth but it was an adult tooth instead of a baby tooth? Because that really doesn't make much sense, if it was decayed, you would want it out whether or not it was a baby or adult tooth.

if you are right then i agree but i think they took out the wrong tooth.

daydreamstar 7

Cringe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *HANDS U ICE PACK FOR UR MOUTH AND SOFT CANDIES* darn caps lock.... hope u feel better soon