By Anonymous - 23/03/2013 15:21 - Norway - Trondheim

Spicy
Today, I went to the airport after saying goodbye to my, for some reason, giggling boyfriend. I learnt why he was so cheerful when I opened my purse in front of the guards, only to find pink-furry handcuffs, and a huge dildo. They pretended not to know what it was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 337
You deserved it 6 823

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pretended not to know what it was? "What is this? I'm going to have to show this foreign object to the sniffer dogs, it could contain drugs." That could have been even more embarrassing.

streetriots 9

My girlfriend is flying out of town tomorrow. Must do this.

Comments

I always check by bags before I leave home to airport to school avoid having to throw anything away

Burton_Forever 23

Just wink at the air port security an own up to it don't get embarrassed!

Hmmm I didn't know handcuffs were allowed in carry-on.

wish those had been the guards who found my first pair of thing panties I was smuggling in my luggage! I had to hide it from my ultra-conservative mother & the guards found the blue satin thing with yellow stars....& held it up in the air. I was 16. now THAT'S an FML. Haha. your dude sounds hilarious.

caysters 12

That's very unprofessional and they are not suppose to do that. My ex could have gotten fired if he found anything like that and held it up. He found a huge ***** with suction cup on one end and had to keep going like nothing happened. They aren't suppose to flash things like that around.

Your BF is awesome. I love a guy with that kind of a wild sense of humor. I hope he was able to see it happen. It kind of makes you wonder just how much stuff like that they see.

Haha he wanted you to have fun on your trip!(;

Obey_StudBoii 23

An early April Fool's day gift, perhaps?