By Stormy - 27/02/2011 21:46 - United States

Today, I went to my first ever high school party with music, drinks, and dancing. Within a few minutes of taking my first ever shot of tequila, I was in the worst pain in my life. My parents were called and I had to be taken to the hospital. I'm alcohol intolerant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 037
You deserved it 13 981

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You're intolerant because you're STILL IN ******* HIGH SCHOOL. I realise many people here are not from the US, but in Florida (where OP is from), it is illegal to drink under age 21. It's illegal for a reason. To all the idiots here saying "lol kids start drinking at 13 get a life lololooloool" you need to shut your immature, clueless little mouths. I've seen more kids killed while drunk driving than I'd care to mention. I just pronounced an 18 year old dead last week because he thought he could drive drunk and get away with it. He didn't. You can vote me down all you want, but that's the damned truth.

Wow, you shouldn't have been drinking anyway.

Comments

horseracingjocey 0

just remember how you felt so when your friends are drunk and try to give a pet alcohol, you can tell them NO! Animals cannot digest alcohol like we can and probably feels similar to what you felt.

horseracingjocey 0

Don't be a dumb ass! I'm talking about pets and you know it! Dogs, cats, birds, goats (I've known someone who gave their goat beer)

salsalover_12 5

YDI for drinking under the age of 21you should know better

BeautyMonster 17

That's a way to kill yourself. It gets absorbed PAST the organ that breaks it down and goes into the veins, and you can die. 1000 ways to die.

does that happens only in a america?? if so americans are ****** up

I don't see how this can be anything but YDI. First, your drinking underage, and for the first time, you do tequila.

I have a friend that can't drink whine, maybe it's only certain alcoholic beverages for you too

I don't think anyone can drink whine.(:

Oh boy that really sucks... Alcohol is great on occasion but not all the time anyway

sublime420 11

Unless you can honestly say you did not have one sip of alcohol before you were 21, get the **** off your pedestals. Alsom what the ****? We could never get ahold of tequila..>:(

To all of you saying “ydi” because op is in high school, get off your frigging high horse. Yes it’s illegal, that doesn’t make it wrong. I don’t know how old OP is but he could be 18, that would mean if he came to England it’d be perfectly legal. I drank before I was legal, had the odd sip out of my parents liquor cabinet, got tipsy at 14 and got drunk twice prior to actually starting drinking properly and going out when I was 17. I was still underage, but only by 6 months Alcohol has helped me a lot, I know it’s not a good thing but by being able to talk to people while drunk has slowly made me capable of talking to almost anyone while sober, as well as being able to enjoy a party without drinking, it's basically brought me out of my shell, something that I've been trying to years on my own and never achieved. If op’s intolerant, he’s gonna continue to be intolerant, so it doesn’t matter if he found out now or when he’s 21.

"Yes it’s illegal, that doesn’t make it wrong." I laughed my ass off at this. Are you drunk right now? Yes, it DOES make it wrong. OP lives in the US, so the fact that it's legal in England is irrelevant.

Alcohol being illegal until someone is twenty-one in the U.S. is really freaking stupid. At eighteen one can smoke cigarettes and die for their country but they can't have a beer with friends. Where the hell is the logic in that?

I'm not saying people should go out and get wasted, honestly I don't even really drink myself beyond the odd beer every seven months or so, but it still seems stupid. Just FYI I'm 23 and I had my first drink at 18, it was wine at a graduation party.

hey doc u no that in the US only concentual heterosexual sex between married adults is legal? but I'm betting that a law uve broken I guess that's wrong to eh? or how about speeding? that's illegal to you no. Is jaywalking wrong to? how about eating an orange in a bath tub in california that's illegal to you no? or singing on a sidewalk on a Sunday in Utah also illegal just because some thing is illegal doesn't make it wrong some laws are just plain stupid life is not black and white there are many shades of gray

Hahaha, actually no there is no US law on sex, no. Funny though, I could see that happening. But the whole "wrong" thing is an illusion; because we declare a guidline a rule doesn't mean doing the opposite is "wrong", per se. Maybe to the public, maybe to an individual, but it doesn't make it a truth. Now, consuming something that will **** up your body, well I can't press my opinion and say that's wrong but it's certainly not healthy.

look it up buddy there are more rules on sex in the US then all o Europe combined there just not enforced anymore because ppl relise it not the governments business but there technically still on the books

@SpankyMcThrust horneyhic is right. If you go look it up there are a ton of laws that are still technically in place regarding sex and other things. They aren't enforced most of the time but they could be if the states felt like it. I forget which state it is but there is one place that has a law stating that people can only have sex a hotel room as long as they are wearing long white shirts. It's really weird.