By Stormy - 27/02/2011 21:46 - United States

Today, I went to my first ever high school party with music, drinks, and dancing. Within a few minutes of taking my first ever shot of tequila, I was in the worst pain in my life. My parents were called and I had to be taken to the hospital. I'm alcohol intolerant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 038
You deserved it 13 982

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You're intolerant because you're STILL IN ******* HIGH SCHOOL. I realise many people here are not from the US, but in Florida (where OP is from), it is illegal to drink under age 21. It's illegal for a reason. To all the idiots here saying "lol kids start drinking at 13 get a life lololooloool" you need to shut your immature, clueless little mouths. I've seen more kids killed while drunk driving than I'd care to mention. I just pronounced an 18 year old dead last week because he thought he could drive drunk and get away with it. He didn't. You can vote me down all you want, but that's the damned truth.

Wow, you shouldn't have been drinking anyway.

Comments

your life is ******, if you can't drink haha sux for u

I find it funny when people tell OP she deserves it because she drank under-age. First because I'm sure most of those people are being hypocritical, second because even if she had waited for being 21 before drinking alcohol it wouldn't have been different so there's no point in saying that. You may disagree with drinking under-age but still, telling someone he / she deserves "it" when he's alcohol intolerant, what amounts to a binding medical condition given alcohol is something very usual in our societies, is just mean. But on this website so many people come only to be mean and judgemental. I don't see the point when some say teenagers shouldn't drink alcohol because it can kill them or at least make them do stupid things : it's all the same with adults, lots of adults die because of alcohol and it's not less sad. Neither do I see the point when some say it's just a matter of being responsible, one of most important effects of alcohol is that it 'disinhibits' people and make them more stupid than usual. Well, FYL, OP. It wasn't the best place and time to discover your intolerance, and it's not funny not to have the choice to drink alcohol or not.

beast18 0

So I'm guessing no one here has seen "how beer saved the world"....especially the people crying about how bad alcohol is....

Laurennic 2

Where would you say the line between responsible drinking and reckless drinking is?Is there a line?You don't need to be drunk enough to pass out to go home and beat your wife. You only need to be 'a little buzzed' to kill someone in a car accident. So where is the line? Who says how much is too much

Sacurason 0

At least you'll never be an alcoholic.

ahh that sucks, have a beer that will make u feel better.....ob wait thats right

Wow, alcohol intolerant. FYL for sure, that's quite a burden to carry for the rest of your life!

I don't get it why to people who think they are better than everyone else since they don't drink keep on preaching to people who don't give a shit. I drink and I don't think for a second that I'm better than people who don't. You realize most people on this site have their minds and opinions made up already. I don't care if others do or don't and I know its healthier not to so if you dont kudos to you but it's a personal choice, and I feel bad for OP since it was most likely embarrassing.