By Anonymous - 24/11/2010 22:00 - Canada

Today, I went to my Calculus lecture, one of a class of 200 people. As I looked down I noticed that a guy a few rows in front of me was on Facebook. When I took a closer look, I noticed he was viewing my profile. He stalked the profile for a full 45 minutes. I have never met this guy in my life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 322
You deserved it 5 467

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You were creeping on him and discovered him creeping on you? Seems like a fair exchange to me.

I don't really think she was creeping, she just noticed he was one fb, and then recognized her pictures on there

Comments

YDI it for not making your profile private.

birds_fml 7

You know, you can make your FB profile private, so people can only see basic info about you. Unless you're one of those people who accepts every friend request. But still FYL cause that's kinda creepy. But he probably wasn't stalking you, just checking out the profile of some random chick with a public profile who goes to his college.

If you don't want strangers reading your personal details on Facebook, then change your privacy settings. It's not rocket science, or calculus-hard.

cycle227 3

The votes for FYL/YDI are now 1017/164... I STILL cannot believe, that people just don't get it, if you share information, it might actually be read! A default fb profile can be viewed for people who don't have one, so it means, that every single person with an internet connection can read your posts and wall-to-wall messages, even creepy people! How the hell is it not a YDI??

Exactly. I don't get the people saying 'only attention seekers have it public', but I definitely agree that if it IS public, you can't bitch and moan if people look!

will this convince you to change your facebook privacy settings? he can't stalk you if you change the settings to your pictures and information therefore ydi.

he is probably just your cousin. you are in newfoundland.