By Anonymous - 24/11/2010 22:00 - Canada

Today, I went to my Calculus lecture, one of a class of 200 people. As I looked down I noticed that a guy a few rows in front of me was on Facebook. When I took a closer look, I noticed he was viewing my profile. He stalked the profile for a full 45 minutes. I have never met this guy in my life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 322
You deserved it 5 467

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You were creeping on him and discovered him creeping on you? Seems like a fair exchange to me.

I don't really think she was creeping, she just noticed he was one fb, and then recognized her pictures on there

Comments

I would shit my pants, and then throw the shit at him.

Should have changed you status to hey you ya you in the (insert shirts color here) get off my Facebook

you should have updated your status to something like "I can see you creeping on me, dude"

your fault for not having your profil viewing options set right!

I would've thrown a piece of paper at him or something before very sweetly flipping him off....

For everyone saying OP deserves it for having her profile public, which DOESN'T make anyone an "attention *****": am I the only one who believes that she isn't upset about him simply looking at her profile but because he did it for 45 MINUTES?!?! And personally, even though I have mine set to friends of friends (which she VERY WELL could have it on, mind all of you who like to make assumptions), I couldn't care less if someone wants to glance at it briefly, even if they were a stranger, though it's not like I'd ever know. It's the fact that someone would stare at it that obsessively is what's creepy. And seriously, I don't understand how simply having it on public automatically makes one an "attention *****." It's not like she's going around friending everyone she comes across on facebook and advertising her existence to them.

And where did OP said she watched him the entire time as opposed to just merely glancing once at the beginning of class and again at the end? Not to mention that if he was in front of her, his laptop might have been in nearly plain sight and she could see it merely looking ahead.

This is fate!!:) you guys will start dating by the end of the year

furubafan74 18

Post a status update: Hey guy three rows in front of me in class: I can see you stalking my page, creeper.

Haha. That is hilarious. I love that idea.

How is he the stalker if you were watching what he was doing on his laptop