By Anonymous - 01/09/2009 15:18 - United Kingdom

Today, I went to my boyfriend's house to meet his parents. After hundreds passive aggressive comments, my boyfriend and I went into the kitchen. I started complaining to him about how his parents were horrible and mean. Little did I know, his parents had followed us in and were right behind me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 383
You deserved it 48 618

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Always wait until you leave to say things like that. And you probably should've said something more like "Wow, they're making me feel kinda bad in there. I don't think they like me, I feel as though they're trying to be mean."

...And then you all had an orgy. The end! You're dating him, not his parents. Ok, so they're assholes. They obviously don't like you either. Move on.

Comments

danceoo 0

what does agressive comments even mea? vague much. and you should have waited until you left. you NEVER insult someone in their house

muffinsareyummy 1

and during all of these "passive aggressive comments", where the hell was your boyfriend? **** him and his family.

why didnt u wait until you two were alone OUT of the house? .-.

horrible and mean, they are for sure

why would you trash your boyfriends parents to his face, and where they could possibly hear? but I agree, that sucks.

Dont you worry. Serves his parents right.

larlarlauren 0

Anyone who thinks she deserved it has obviously never been in this situation. If his parents were HURTING and being mean to her then they deserve everything they've got coming. And if theyre that nasty, I'm certain the BF knows it and is not going to be offended by her having her feelings hurt. It's not her fault she's human and has emotions. And if their relationship is gonna work then he needs to know the truth if they make her uncomfortable and he should stick up for her. And furthermore, she probably said it in their house because it was bothering her A LOT and she wanted to express herself.

My boyfriend's parents are mean too. I barely see them and refuse any kind of contact but the one I can't control, for example when we met at the street... Yes they might be mean, and I'm on your shoes so yeah FYL, but when you want to trash talk about them just as a way to make it stop bugging you, do it with a friend. No matter how terrible the parents are your boyfriend won't feel confortable if you talk about it with him. Probably because he knows about it, and can't do a thing a change their opinion or their behavior towards you... Good luck with the "in-laws" OP... I hope your boyfriend is worth that ;) mine is...