By Rhyno - 05/05/2009 15:37 - United States

Today, I went to meet my girlfriends parents for the first time. I accidentally drove past their house the first time, but saw the whole family outside waiting to meet me. I pulled a U-Turn and heard a thud. The whole family watched me run over their dog. FML
I agree, your life sucks 479
You deserved it 97

Rhyno tells us more.

To explain a bit more in detail, I pulled a U-Turn and the dog ran out of the yard and boom... It was a medium sized dog, I drive an SUV and didn't see it as I was making the turn. I didn't even know they had a dog... haha The following 20 minutes were probably the most uncomfortable of my life, after I knew the dog was fine I kinda laughed nervously and left. "Hi I'm the guy who is dating your daughter, sorry about the dog"... Live and you learn.

Top comments

Ouch!! Not a good first impression one bit! I'm sorry!!

How is making out with your significant other somehow worse then KILLING THE FAMILY PET? You got some priority issues, man.

Comments

fYOURlife1989 0

i'm glad #46 saw it too. where's the "their" that was used incorrectly? anyway, i don't see how they could've possibly deserved it. that's awful:(

summersong89 0

oh man i bet thet made meeting them even more awkward... poor puppy, but at least the dog will be okay! if you killed it, that would have truly been an FML.

Ok yes I did spell a couple words wrong. It's from typing fast and not checking. I do deeply apologize. I was on the phone with a very bitchy customer and I was venting my anger by banging the keys. LOL. My bad please forgive me. Jesus chill the **** out people.

fmlfmlfml15 0

http://www.whycindywhy.com/?id=uqkmyek6zwqt0g66syhyv8gjdpogeb

Oh and 114 my grammer was fine. It was the spelling that was incorrect ;) Dumbass

hahaha, you still can't spell grammar right even when you're not in a rush ;) i do believe that you, sir, are the dumbass

oh and #19 is an idiot because the OP did use the correct form of their/there/they're hahah wow.

Oooooooh shit thats awful :( Pay for it? That's just awful. FYL.

Actually 122 I prefer to be called miss not sir. And yeah I may spell simple words like grammar wrong but I at the very least know how to capatilize letters at the appropriate time and use the correct punctuation :) And 123 We've gone over this a few times. The OP was originally wrong and has long since changed his grammar.