By ThankYou! - 22/12/2015 05:50 - Canada - Winnipeg

Today, I went to meet a guy that i had already started to be involved with at a bar. We laughed, kissed and had a great time, until he admitted he was just doing all of this to make his ex-girlfriend jealous. Guess who was waiting for me outside. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 819
You deserved it 1 974

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kuibe 18

That my friends is what we call a prick.

Join her in the Ex-Girlfriend Coalition?

Comments

Maybe try explaining things to her and explaining how you didn't know that was his intention. If you do that she may not be as upset with you. I hope she didn't harm you in any way OP.

You should expect things like this when trying to meet people at a bar.

DarkHelmet 10

Best her in battle. There can be only 1!

I don't understand why the ex should be mad at OP? It's hardly her fault that the guy's a douchebag, only out to make his ex jealous!

Agreed. I also hate the standard practice of blaming the other party when somebody realizes they've been cheated on. Of the two people involved in an affair, who is really worthy of blame: the person who's already in a relationship and risks hurting their partner, or somebody entirely unrelate who has no implicit responsibility to protect anybody from pain?

I think the person cheating should always be the person with the most blame placed on them, though those who know they are in a relationship and still help them cheat are also terrible people, at least in my eyes.

Oh, I agree! If someone knows that another person is in a relationship, they should automatically be off limits. This isn't the case in this scenario, but just my two cents!