By googoogaga - 13/03/2010 15:13 - United States

Today, I went to IHOP for breakfast. As we were leaving, I realized a little girl took my Hello Kitty hairclip. For the next 5 minutes, I fought with an 8 year-old for a hairclip. She won. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 453
You deserved it 28 869

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kitt_en 0

I feel ya, OP. It's not immature to be wearing cute hair clips. A lot of people also do that. It's stupid that the kid got your hair clip. You'd think her parents would notice that it's not hers and maker her give it back...

Comments

YDI for having possessions and thinking that just because you bought something means you have any right to keep and do with it as you please.

er.. I think that once you buy something doesn't it mean you DO have the right to keep it and do with it whatever you please? Does this also mean that I can't wipe my ass with toilet tissues even though I bought it? (no more toilet paper pirate hat? Noo!)

I still don't get it(even after vigorous hours of brain straining). What sarcasm?

flavormyheart 0

my little cousin claims that Hello Kitty is the 'devil' :P OP, that really sucks...

So, you should have talked to her mom, then be gracious about it and pay up another buck for a new hearclip. Honestly though, how old are you, 9?

alex_vik 0

So, two 8 year olds fought over a hairclip? Or am I missing something?

OP just buy a new one, yeah it sucks that an 8 year old was stronger then but get over yourself

It's a friggin hairclip. I thought as an adult you were supposed to be the more mature person.

solitarytrees 0

Wow. You really fought over a stupid hair clip? The only fml i see here is that you were too much of a stupid ass to let it go, and in this case, fyl for having the curse of stupidity