By Anonymous - 21/01/2012 14:22 - United States

Today, I went to get a nice, relaxing hot stone massage. Instead I got second degree burns on my legs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 697
You deserved it 4 014

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mattclark 0

Look on the bright side could be third degree burns

Comments

Sue ur masseur for physical assault of the second degree

bubo_fml 10

You got stoned while getting a hot bone massage? I gotta stop reading FML when I'm high...

Almighty_Chris97 6

Maybe you should have stuck with your original idea and got the hot stone massage...

smitii 4

I'm a therapist. Passive stones cause burns, gotta keep then active and check in. Sorry your therapist is a dumb ass

swaggin_it_313 0

How is he a dumbass? He is in the profession, he knows this kind of stuffand that makes him a dumbass? Don't talk shit on subject's you don't know, asshole. BTW, it's "you're", dumbass...

Epikouros 31

Active stones? Is that something paranormal? Most stones I've seen were remarkably passive, except the one who landed on our car in Switzerland. @THE_A_TEEN: Not that it matters to you or me, but I'm pretty sure smitii is a she.

strikerfm1 0

Why is this a FML? You are rich bitch!lawsuit!

Did you read the FML? OP got burns on her leg instead of recieving a relaxing massage, burns hurt. That's the whole flippin' point of this FML. Nowhere does it mention OP's wealth or OP's income. Take your generalizations elsewhere!

swaggin_it_313 0
audiophileMom 11

Did this get censored yet again? 77 doesn't make any sense because it seems to have been ripped out of context...

fattylumptard 1

So people have sex fetishes about eating blisters. So it's not all bad if your counter part likes that

swaggin_it_313 0

Who gets those anyways? Lmaoo YDI

People who want to relax, or have a good time. I'm so sorry you can't grasp the fact that some people have problems and want to relax. This was the incompitence of the masseur, not OP's fault! Moron..

KiddNYC1O 20

72 and 118 should be pelted with stones.

I've had a gift certificate for a hot stone massage for years I have yet to use. Now I'm worried..