By Anonymous - 03/08/2009 06:06 - United States

Today, I went to a wedding with my family. While the maid of honor was giving her non-heartfelt, three sentence speech, my mom and I started talking about how lame her speech was. When I turned around to look at my mom, I saw the camera recording the speech behind her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 006
You deserved it 45 898

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you start talking smack about it DURING the speech? Show a little respect, you bitch.

in case you were too stupid to realise (which you are) weddings are usually conducted by people who haven't done this sort of thing that many times. see how YOU go the first time you give a speech in public.

Comments

that's why you say those things AFTER the speech is done and you're in the car on the way home, ha.

DeadMansCrack 4

Geez, a lot of these people need to get off their high horses. So many people put YDI. It's not like you guys never gossip. Sure, it was during a speech, but they kept quiet and didn't intend for anyone to hear.

rachelbrianna25 0

Poor Maid of Honor. I mean maybe she hates talking in front of ppl and got nervous, so figured she would say a sentence or two.

feenybeany 0

karma is only a bitch if you are.

karsonhope 0

No matter how unheart felt her speech was you don't talk bad about it. Especially during it. Guess it turn around and bit you in the butt.

YDI for not realizing that the camera was nearby and running. You also deserve it for talking bad DURING the speech.

Whts with people? You only deserved because how can you not realize the cameraman

Why was she your maid of honor if she gave a crappy speech.

I'd love to see the look on your face when you realized the camera was there.