The cycle begins

By seriously? - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States - Pickerington

Today, I was trying to explain to my mom that I've been having panic attacks. I ended up having a panic attack from talking about having a panic attack. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 122
You deserved it 4 988

Same thing different taste

Comments

Seriously, why are there not more dislikes on this?

wow #1, you want a pat on the shoulder?

Honestly no one gives a damn shit that you commented first. Having pride at having the first comment is like being prideful you came first at the special Olympics. Yeah you did get the gold. But guess what? You're still a ******* retard.

That's actually really offensive, 16. Just sayin'.

This is your body telling you to chill the **** out OP. Continue without getting help at your own peril. Get help and get well.

omgitsmoe 26

Yo dawg I heard you like panic attacks

So we have you a panic attack while talking about a panic attack!

#2 this is a ******* awesome comment I can't believe it hasn't got more thumbs.

I feel for you OP! I have panic attacks because I'm afraid or having them too. You just have to find a calming method. Such as mediation.

Oh and did you just watch honey boo boo? That could be the issue. (Previous fml reference)

Martinez0285 28
AtomicDiamond87 15

In the fridge! Ha...ha...ha? Okay, I'll show myself to the door...of the fridge!

Yo dawg, I heard you like panic attacks, so we put a panic attack in your panic attack so you can panic while you panic.

I imagined the uncle from Harry Potter saying that, it does not work.

Chill out yo take a step back and breath

Time for a visit to the doctor. Don't let the anxiety run your life.