By Gomer - 11/04/2014 14:51 - United States - New York

Today, I went to a veterans' reunion party with my grandpa. While there, a guy started yelling at me for having an unapproved haircut. It was my grandpa's old drill sergeant, and he thought I was in the army too. Everyone just smirked as he forced me to drop and do push-ups. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 450
You deserved it 5 865

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LostInTheZone11 29

Now you have a new respect for your grandpa and those who serve(d) in the military.

Comments

Oh come on, you guys. He was a good sport to go along with it. Yes, he could've refused, but that would've just made things awkward. OP sounds like a good guy, so stop saying stupid things about how he didn't have to do it.

MrZsDad 19

Why do you think grandpa brought Gomer Pile along?

anklespank 3

on a list of things that never happenex, this really never happened.

rawlings123 17

Forced you? He can't make you do anything. If he's your grandfathers drill sergeant than he's even older than your grandfather.

Simple_SAM 2

He was old and thought it was still the molarity...Come on it was not his fault.It was a bunch of old people smiling.To keep them smiling I honestly would have just done them.

Aiya... Just because they're veterans doesn't give 'em the right to treat you that way. They served, well and good. But if they abuse their "status" then they are being bullies and no longer deserve that (SOCIAL!!!) status... You MUST stand up for yourself.

You have the same name as my profile picture.